Saturday, November 3, 2012

Really Facebook?

Is it just me or is Facebook getting ridiculous? Why the fuck would any normal person pay $7 to promote a post? I just don't understand what the deal is, you follow your friends and expect to see all their post about their cats and what they had for breakfast, but we shouldn't have to pay for everyone following us to view it. Nor should I have to look at all these fucking adds that pop up in my new feed. Put adds on the side bars and don't force pages on me to like. If I want to like a page I will go find it or my friends will share it if it is anything worth following. Its just like every other great thing out there. Something takes off then the corporations ruin it...... That's it for now I just I need more coffee. Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment